Completed 5 years ago (2008-07-19 23:28:00)
Completed 5 years ago (2008-10-17 05:52:00)
NOTE : This is old release. Install 0.2 instead.
Those devices are also branded as lBook V3, DigiBook V3, Walkbook, BEBOOK and Papyre 6.1.
- New devices
- V3ext support
- Stability, power consumption, hardware interaction fixes on V3
- New firmware variants
- "live" firmware
- nfsroot firmware for V3
Completed 3 years ago (2009-12-06 12:28:00)
- Configuration improvements (better handling of file types)
- New applications
- PDF and Djvu viewer (LocoPDF)
- Image viewer (MadEye)
- Games (epuzzles)
- Music player (MadPlayer, only for Hanvon N516)
- Internationalization and localization
- More fonts are available out-of-the-box
- Localization of interface
- New devices
- Hanvon N516 support
- More customizable FBReader for various reading habits
- Various usability enhancements (battery status everywhere etc)
Completed 3 years ago (2010-07-10 13:48:11)
Small release incorporating lot of bugfixes since 0.2
- Hanlin V3
- Hanlin V3ext
- Hanvon N516
There shall not be major new features in this release (except support of new devices if implemented), just bug fixes, cleanups, code size/speed optimization, compatibility, usability and documentation improvements.
- UI does not exhibit unexpected behavior
- Madshelf, MadEye and LocoPDF are stable:
- All reported book rendering bugs are fixed
- All reported UI glitches are fixed
- All reported usability bugs are fixed
- All connectivity bugs are fixed
- All reported lockups are fixed
- Documentation is in good shape:
- There is Installation Guide for every supported device
- There is Users' Guide covering all OpenInkpot components, tailored for every supported device
No date set
FIXME: Working full-featured firmware.
Nice ideas, cool features and other stuff yet landed on specific milestone.
Errorneous, duplicate and completely invalid tickets, to keep actual milestones clean.