- Hanlin V3
- Hanlin V3ext
- Hanvon N516
There shall not be major new features in this release (except support of new devices if implemented), just bug fixes, cleanups, code size/speed optimization, compatibility, usability and documentation improvements.
- UI does not exhibit unexpected behavior
- Madshelf, MadEye and LocoPDF are stable:
- All reported book rendering bugs are fixed
- All reported UI glitches are fixed
- All reported usability bugs are fixed
- All connectivity bugs are fixed
- All reported lockups are fixed
- Documentation is in good shape:
- There is Installation Guide for every supported device
- There is Users' Guide covering all OpenInkpot components, tailored for every supported device
No date set
FIXME: Working full-featured firmware.
Nice ideas, cool features and other stuff yet landed on specific milestone.
Errorneous, duplicate and completely invalid tickets, to keep actual milestones clean.